Saturday, January 28, 2006

Work and a Date

It is a lazy Saturday morning... I have many things to do, but not yet :)

Yesterday I was called in to work again. The other girl I work with was sick so I went in to replace her. Its been a rough week there. Tuesday I was sick, Wednesday Peg's daughter was sick so she couldn't come in, and then Friday... Hopefully that is the last of it.

Last night Adam and I went out for dinner. We haven't done that in a long time. (Long is a relative term... since our honeymoon, a month and a half ago.) We went to Bazil's and I had Homemade Manicotti Crepes. It was like stuffed shells, but in a crepe. And of course I couldn't eat it all, so now we have some in our fridge. Adam had the Taste of Italy... which he always has. I have to try something different every time. After dinner we went and watched Narnia at the movie theatre. It was a nice date, even if we didn't get home till late... I had to write that cause it rhymed :)

Well I should go do something productive or else I'll start to get fat...

No comments: