Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged!

Rules: Once tagged, you must link to the person who tagged you. Then post the rules before your list, and list 8 random things about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag and link to 8 other people, visit their sites, and leave a comment letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1) I was tagged by my dear Aunt Rachel.
2) I have no idea how to link to people.
3) I became a Mommy 16 short days ago.
4) I like pudding.
5) On Monday, I raked 10 piles of leaves.
6) I love to laugh, long and loud and clear.
7) This summer I must've eaten at least a dozen jars of green olives.
8) I gave the dog a bath this morning.

How's that for random? Hmm... Now who do I tag?

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I tagged five people... Is that enough?

Rachel said...

I only tagged 3, so yeah 5 sounds good. I think when it says link to people, it means tag someone on your links. ??

Good list!