Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Have A Seat

Last night, we had our friend Mr. "H" over for supper. His family is in NJ, in the process of moving back to NY, after being gone for 6 years. Mr. "H" was my youth group leader growing up and father to one of my bff's . We figured he could use some company for supper, especially since eating out by one's self, would get old quick. Josh thought he was pretty good for playing with. This is how Josh thinks: After supper, Josh took Mr. "H" downstairs where he showed him his cars. Josh says, "You wanna play toys Mista Hista?" "Okay, I'll play cars," replies Mr. "H", standing over Josh admiring his cars from a distance. Josh says, "You wanna sit down Mista Hista?" He was pretty sure Mista Hista made a cool guy to play cars with.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Blogger really should institute the like button. Someone should tell them. "Like!"

Martha said...

This makes me smile. Of course, Josh is always making me smile, and I have also been known to smile when watching you and "Mista Hista".

Heather said...

Wow, Mista Hista is really handsome!!

Martha said...

Yes, Missis Hista. I think I've heard you say that a time or two.