Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our New Puppy

We had a new dog at our house today. He was very cute and didn't bark too much. He lapped at Molly's food dishes, went for a walk (which made Molly wildly jealous because I used her leash), and even did tricks! After he rolled over for me, I patted his head and gave him a goodie. Which he promptly took a bite out of. "Good dog!" I said and then I started to feel badly about letting my small boy eat food meant for dogs. So I gave him a granola bar instead, and Molly got the rest of the goodie.

3 comments:

Martha said...

He is a very good looking pup! By the sound of things he should be easy to train too.

Rachel said...

Very cute puppy indeed! Molly wants to know why that puppy is eating her treats. :)

Heather said...

Adorable puppy!! I love it that Molly was jealous:)