Friday, March 17, 2006

St. Patricks Day Birthday Cake

Happy Saint Patty's Day everyone! And happy birthday Adam too! What a lucky boy- to be born on St. Patty's Day... Hot diggity-dog!
Today I went to help homeschool/babysit kids. It went well considering it was the first day and I didn't really know what I was getting into. Suppose the longer I do this the better it will go. The kids (ranging in age from 13 - 2) were well behaved for the most part, but the three younger ones in school need a bit of help with letters and learning to read. We shall see how everything goes next week.
Well, I'll be off to spend time with my hubby for it is his 24th birthday... Yum, birthday cake!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Adam! Wow, 24 years old. I remember when I was just 24 years old. It seems like such a short time ago, but it was 13 years ago. I'm not old yet though!

Bethany said...

Adam says thanks!