Friday, May 26, 2006

Boring Blurbs

It was a cold, wet, wet day that was not sunny... But we still could do things that were fun and were funny!
Today I went teaching... and it went well. Except history... that didn't get done. Next week. Also Rebekah and Katherine have lost their school books. That means I have to scramble in the morning and get some papers organized for them to do. But it still went fairly well today. I'll only be teaching there for about one more month. I think I will miss them... it will be nice to have my days off, but then maybe I won't know what to do with myself! I'll have to wait and see what God has in store for me. I know he's got something good. I suppose I'll be able to visit my Mom more often and get my errands done and clean the house! That'll be good. And I know that I can always visit my students whenever I get the chance. Hey Mom, have you saved me a spot in the garden? I'll be able to come over and tend one hopefully... All I need is some tomato plants, pepper plants, I do like growing corn..., maybe some beans and squash. Oh, I do like gardening... Anyway, Adam's waiting for me. He want's to go get a rain coat. I think for work. His new job is going well. I think he likes it. He doesn't complain anyway... Sorry for the short blurb of a blog. Not very good this time... Oh well!

6 comments:

Martha said...

Oh, Betty Boop! There are always plenty of gardens to tend here. As for saving you a spot... well, when can you get over here to plant it? You gotta hurry or it will be too late! It's almost Memorial Day. I could use some help planting seeds and you can adopt any peper or tomato plant you like and a cucmber as well. And please do come and visit me!

Bethany said...

Maybe I will come on Memorial day... or Sunday! Then I can ask my landlord if he'll sell me some plants... and... oh, I'm so excited already!

Martha said...

I'm exausted. I need some garden help...

James Austin said...

This post is borish. Post something new.

Priscilla said...

Lol! Jim!!!

Priscilla said...

Bethany, come to my blog and tell me your favorite kid books!