Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

We have moved out and moved in. Said Goodbye and not yet said hello. No one round here makes cakes for their new neighbors. My friend Emily said she made a cake for her new neighbor when she was a kid. Guess I never made a cake for my new neighbors either... I haven't had many chances yet though.

Soon it will be time to till for the garden and plant my purple carrot seeds. They take 70 days to grow... I wonder if they will have enough time to grow?

Anyways, I'm much too busy to blog at the moment... Things to do, places to go and people to meet. But we here and our net is up and running. I'll take visitors anytime because I love guests!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

We were the first ones in our new neighborhood. I baked chocolate chip cookies the next 2 families that moved in, but then I got intimidated by the next one (an older single guy) and I stopped.

You guys have a very cute little place!

Anonymous said...

Oh Bethy!!I am so happy for you.I wish I could come over and help you settle into your little nest. I am looking forward to settling into my own little nest soon!!5 weeks to go.See you soon Bethy!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I am so happy you are getting settled in! Wish i could come and help you with all the things that always need doing after a move!

Priscilla said...

I'll have to come out and see it!