Friday, July 13, 2007

Sixteen Weeks To Go!

Can you see the baby? Baby's even smiling for the picture. I know, it's kinda a bad picture, but you can see it if you try... Nose, chin, lips... the rest is a blur. For most of the pictures, baby had his/her arm across it's face so this is the only picture I have of the little smile. I think it's cute...

When I went to the Doctor on Wednesday, they said that nothing abnormal came back from the lab test. So I guess everything is good and it was just "normal". My belly is popping out, but I only gained three pounds this time, not ten like last time. That brings the weight gain up to fourteen pounds with 16 weeks to go. The baby is now sitting on my sciatic nerve, which causes pain to go shooting through my rear and down my leg. Especially when bending over. I guess it's tolerable and I shouldn't complain about it... Only when it hurts real bad should I say, "Ooo!" But other than that, I feel great. It's just that I look rounder every day.

Molly, our puppy, chewed our camera cable so I can't put photos on my computer. I suppose I should find a new one, especially since my brother Jim and I are going to Nova Scotia next week and I'll want the camera cord because I plan on taking lots of pictures. But other than that, it's great having a puppy around. She keeps me company and hopefully I'm a good friend for her too. I bet she'll miss me when I'm gone for the week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest grandbaby I've ever seen!

judi/Gmj said...

Adorable!! And the name game? Molly is taken :) Puppies teeth too. Have a great trip to Nova Scotia, and do take lots of picture to share. I'll miss you. Your in my prayers for a safe and happy trip.

Rachel said...

What a beautiful baby! I'm sorry about your sciatic nerve problem. I had that with Steven, but not with Michael. I can't believe you only have 16 weeks to go, wow! So, did you give in to Adam and find out what it is?

Martha said...

Nope!

Anonymous said...

Bethany, that little baby is adorable and I can totally see the smile!

Shelly said...

Oh how fun and exciting!!!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

That is so awesome!