Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sick Day

Two days off in a row! That's like, a record!! Okay, not really, but it feels like it.The only thing that would've made in better, was not being sick for day #1. But then I would not have day #2 off. The flu is no fun. At least there was no throwing up. Just body aches and severe tiredness, feeling like you were falling apart, fever, etc., etc. Josh was sick too. I've never seen the little guy turn down dinner. Or sleep through lunch for that matter. He did act pretty much fine until it was "supper" time. If you can call a grilled cheese sandwich supper, as that is all I could muster up the gusto to make. He didn't even want the half I offered to him, so I had to eat the whole thing. And then he fell asleep on the couch next to me. He NEVER has done that before. No squirming or wriggling to get down. And it was only 6ish. Thankfully we are both feeling so much better today. Next time Uncle Joe comes home feeling yucky, we're gonna make him sleep in the dog house, so we don't get sick! Oh, and in case you were wondering why Adam didn't make us supper, it was because he had class and wasn't going to home till later. And we don't really have a dog house.

Something neat I learned while looking for a grilled cheese photo: April is "National Grilled Cheese Month". Cool, eh?

2 comments:

Martha said...

Thanks for the meeting at CK. I loved having lunch with you today! I'm still smiling at the look on Josh's face when Peter "disappeared". I should have gotten it on video.

Priscilla said...

Hope you are all better soon.