Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Finish: Albuquerque at a Glance

Adam seemed to enjoy himself. At first he said "There's nothing to do here." But I think he changed his mind later. He loved going to Calvary Chapel Albuquerque. He was singing along with all the worship songs that I didn't know. I think Adam taught everyone at Auntie Kim's house how to play euchre. We played almost non-stop when we were there.
When I went back to work today, people were asking me why I came back and making jokes that I wasn't as smart as I looked because I did come back. Yes, New Mexico is a great place to visit and it is SO wonderful to see all the family we have down there. There are many beautiful sights and things that we didn't have time to do. But there is no place like home. Even if it is cold and wet in NY. Brrr. Where'd our sunshine go?

3 comments:

Martha said...

There's no place like home, There's no place like home, There's no place like home...
Funny thing is Albuquerque was home for a short period of time.

Anonymous said...

new Mexico is very lovely. Unfortunately I had a terrifying experience there so I stay away.

Bethany said...

What do you mean? If you don't mind me asking...