Saturday, October 28, 2006

Flat Stanley

This is Flat Stanley. He was sent visiting from my 2nd grade cousin Alicia. I am supposed to report our adventures back to Alicia at school. It is a shame that he arrived the day after we left for Albuquerque, or he could've gone to New Mexico with us. Instead I didn't find Stanley in the mail until we returned. We scanned him into the computer though, and had my grandma (who is a professional photographer) put him in pictures as if he really did go. (We're good at pretending.) She made him standing on rocks, riding the tram up the mountain, hiking through the forest, shopping in Santa Fe and etc. He will probably go on real adventures with us too, but I'm not all that exciting... usually. We'll just have to see what we can come up with. Maybe he can go grocery shopping with me, or out to eat, maybe even to work (which he did) or to the library. Sounds exciting! Okay, what we really need is a good adventure... to the moon or someplace cool like that. Where do you think Stanley and I should go?

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey, Steven and Michael did that too (when they were her age). One of them even got a response from the Philippines.

Bethany said...

Wow! Now that's far away! Mine come from only 45 minutes away, if that.

Martha said...

Hmm, maybe you should go to Aunt Martha's house...

Priscilla said...

She will love this!

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! What a fun idea.

Anonymous said...

She was excited to tell me that flat Stanley arrived at her classroom yesterday. It is now hanging in the Primary school hallway along with your letter.

I'm looking forward to seeing it!

Anonymous said...

my friend bethany got her flat stanley letter back. You were suppostoue send my flat stanley back.

Bethany said...

okay, but he wanted to go to work with me. He'll come home soon!