Saturday, November 04, 2006

Celebrating 100

100 random things to celebrate my 100th post on Beth's Garden.

1) Adam is a cutie.
2) The sky was partly cloudy today, but with lots of sunshine.
3) My landlord is a farmer.
4) A chili ristra is hanging in my living room.
5) Two giraffes are standing in my bedroom.
6) T.J. Maxx is a good store to buy random things in (like giraffes).
7) I love my Dad.
8) I never learnt how to sew properly.
9) I've served many cups of coffee.
10) I like to make dinner for my hubby.
11) My Dad has swum in the Pacific ocean.
12) I chased a little boy around the playground in kindergarten.
13) His name was Dean...
14) My first kiss was on my wedding day (awww).
15) I used to climb trees... but haven't in a while.
16) Someday I'll swim in the ocean.
17) I've been to a wedding in Texas and in New Mexico.
18) I have an aunt who lives in Canada and an uncle in Saskatchewan.
19) 100 is a big number.
20) Today I went grocery shopping with Mom.
21) You don't have to read all 100 things.
22) My license is expired. What do I do?
23) I was a teacher for a few months.
24) I liked it.
25) I planted a whole garden a couple times.
26) We still have to pick the carrots.
27) Tomorrow we're going to breakfast with some "kids" from church.
28) I still feel like a kid even though I'm 21.
29) I never went to college.
30) When I was young, I wanted to grow up and be a princess.
31) Dave told me I couldn't do that.
32) Now Dave is my friend.
33) We used to not like each other.
34) I like color on walls.
35) I bought new earrings today.
36) I used to work at Kohl's.
37) Sodus Point has a long pier, good for "anger management" classes.
38) I have sat in the middle of Sodus Bay... on the sand bar. It's really cool.
39) Christmas at Grandma's brings back good memories.
40) One month from yesterday is my one year anniversary.
41) My friend Carissa plays piano and is in a concert on my anniversary.
42) It's weird to think of me having an anniversy.
43) After all, I'm just a kid.
44) Louis doesn't like showers.
45) I have a "new" dresser as of yesterday.
46) Adam goes to school two nights a week.
47) My camara needs new batteries.
48) Now I have to stop and think.
49) I like old photographs.
50) But not too many are hanging on my walls.
51) Someday when I have a house, I'll hang up my photos.
52) My giraffes were supposed to be a Christmas present.
53) I drive a Ford Escape.
54) I missed a birthday party today.
55) Rebekah is turning seven.
56) My friend Stephanie is engaged.
57) The big day is June 9th.
58) Should I be excited?
59) I like muffins.
60) Banana nut, blueberry, cranberry orange, all types actually.
61) I had braces from the time I was 17 till I was 19.
62) I have a cavity or a soft spot in my tooth.
63) The dentist appt. is on Dec. 6th.
64) Adam like's to watch the Sabre's game.
65) Maybe I'll get him tickets for Christmas.
66) I had to tell somebody.
67) I often time get milkshake splattered on my shirt when I make them at work.
68) The cafe at church is a cool place to "work".
69) I help in the nursery at church too.
70) The flowers died in the garden.
71) They might grow back in the spring though.
72) I like to go tot the public market, but today I had to buy my produce at Wegmans.
73) Chai tea is yummy.
74) I try not to drink coffee.
75) But the other day at work, they were sampling new brands. So I helped taste test.
76) Tuesday is Andy's birthday. I think he'll be 26.
77) I'm slowing down now.
78) I used to tell people I was going to be a pig farmer.
79) I don't like spiders... especially when they crawl up my arm.
80) I don't drink soda a lot.
81) Elisabeth is my friend.
82) She went dress shopping with me once.
83) What if I don't get to be a bridesmaid ever again?
84) I think I'd be dissapointed.
85) Adam is saying it's time to go!!!
86) Jim is a graphic design artist.
87) We're supposed to find him a girl.
88) Sledding is cold.
89) I didn't go once last year.
90) I plan to go skiing this year though.
91) Carissa asked me to be in her musical next year.
92) In one of the major parts. I'm excited!
93) I was the mother nun in The Sound of Music.
94) Someday I'd like to have some kids.
95) I need bigger mucsles to move the chair pout of my living room.
96) The wooden playground was the best part in elementary school.
97) I used to run fast and wins lots of races.
98) My friend Hannah had the same birthday.
99) I'm glad Mom went shopping with me today. Having someone around is always better...
100)I'm never alone, cause I have Jesus.

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Did you drink coffee just before writing this?Haha! What is Adam going to school for?

Martha said...

#26 is done. ben and I went out and finished the job. Tonight we'll have both onions and carrots in the stew.

#30 made me laugh (as well as #31)

"swum", "learnt", kinda reminds me of "thunk".

Anonymous said...

You came up with some good ones! 100 is my favorite!!! Some of them made me laugh! Huggers!

Shelly said...

PHEW!!! You done real good girl! :) BTW, they pulled the wooden playground out of the elementary school and replaced it with something else. I haven't been there so I don't know what it's like...

Bethany said...

Yeah, I think that's partly why I wrote that... but not sure. Haven't seen it myself either.

Bethany said...

Aunt Rachel- No coffee... just being me. Funny my Dad said the same thing though. And Adam is going to school for HVAC, with the union he's working in.

Jessica Morris said...

Ohhh! Good idea - I like a "top 100" for anything ... I'll have to think of a reason to make a top 100!!!

Anonymous said...

18) I have an aunt who lives in Canada and an uncle in Saskatchewan...ummmmmm, isn't that in Canada too?

Martha said...

Yes, but the Aunt she was speaking of does NOT live in Saskatchewan. (She also has an uncle in British Columbia.)