Thursday, November 23, 2006

What are you thankful for?

Ah yes... The holiday season. Will you remember to be thanking the Lord for all the blessings in your life today? Here are a few things that I am thankful for...

*My husband. We will be married for a year in 10 days. (It has gone very fast.)
*My family. There are so supportive and they don't mind sharing hugs.
*Jesus. He saved me and my hope lies in Him.
*My baby. Even though she didn't make it, she still makes me smile and I know she's with Jesus too.
*My job. I have a wonderful boss and great people to work with (most of the time). It's also a good witnessing opportunity... I see so many people every day.
*My landlord. Could I have a nicer one? What a blessing.
*My house. Cozy and warm.
*Thanksgiving. To remind us to be thankful. And for the fellowship and tasty food. Mmmm.

6 comments:

Martha said...

And Mom... cause without her you wouldn't be here. :)

Jessica Morris said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Bethany!!

Anonymous said...

Oh what a lovely post my dear. i have been thinking about you so much since your darling angel went to be with Jesus. Wow! Married a year?! i remember that feeling. Hugs!

Joe Fool said...

hi.

James Austin said...

joe is self-deprecating

ihgswprs!