Monday, November 20, 2006

An Update

I figured I should update everyone and let you all know how I/we are doing... I went to the doctor today (they thought I should come in) and they checked to make sure everything was okay. The miscarraige was complete, so I don't have to worry about infection or bleeding continuously or unpleasant stuff like that. This is good, although losing the baby wasn't so good. I guess I can't say that really because "...All thing work together for good for those who love God and are called according to his purpose..." I just have to trust the Lord that He is working through our loss and I do trust that He knows best :) We would still like a baby, so if you could pray that the Lord would bless us with a child all in His perfect timing. Thanks so much everyone for your thoughts and mostly your prayers. We love you all and we have sooo much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so glad to hear that you saw the Dr. today. I'm also glad that there's no infection or anything like that. You sound like you're doing okay and trusting that God knows best. Now you have a baby in Heaven with Jesus. We love you and will continue to pray for you guys.

Anonymous said...

So glad the docotr visit went okay. i am still keeping you in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that things went well at the doctors. Keeping you both in prayer!