Saturday, November 18, 2006

"Let your not your heart be troubled..."

That's what I read the other day when I wasn't feeling very pregnant anymore. Yup, you read that correctly. I was pregnant and nobody (or hardly anybody) knew. I had found out Monday that I was pregnant (at home test) ... We were SO excited! But by Thursday evening I didn't have any other symptoms and Friday I told Adam that I was kinda worried that I wasn't really pregnant at all. But I had been. All along I had been having period-like cramps off and on. But last night (early morning actually) I bled a little. *Concern* And in the morning I bled more. By 9:00 this morning, I had lost the baby. Wasn't very far along and I know this kind of thing happens alot with first babies, but still, tears. Lots of dissapointment, but I know God's plan is best and His timing is perfect. We just have to wait on Him. So if you think of it, prayers are appreciated. I'm okay now, but I still want a baby and so does Adam. So next July there will not be a new little baby, but maybe there will be the one after that...

6 comments:

Martha said...

Sending you my love and another big hug... Wish I could make it all better but there are some things even a mom can't do... We are keeping you both in our prayers.

Jessica Morris said...

(((hugs))) I am so sorry for the loss of your baby =(

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie I am sending my love, prayers and lots of hugs. oh my this does make me think of my own woes when going through this. What more can I say than I am so, so sorry! Hugs my dear one.

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry, crying my own tears for you. We will pray for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry too! We love you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Bethany... I'm so sorry!!! I'll be praying too.