Thursday, November 16, 2006

Being a Servant

Well, it's been a busy week. Yesterday I went to help the family that I used to teach. They recently found out that their Mom has breast cancer. This is a scary thing for a family who has eight kids. But God is good and faithful to His own. So Wednesday I spent the day out there cleaning and trying to help keep track of all the kids. They have another girl who helps do the schooling now, and she has spent alot of time there over the past couple of weeks. I have a job, so I'm not available that much. But we help where we can and the Mom went in for surgery today. Tomorrow I'll be there again and hopefully I'll be of some assistance. Though I'm not sure how tomorrow will go. On Saturday their aunt is coming to stay with them for the duration of the recovery period. Please keep the Hilton family in your prayers.

Adam is eating dinner without me, so I'll go join him.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Hope you made it to the table before Adam had finished his dinner...

Leslie is also concerned about the Hiltons and was blessed to see you there yesterday. I'm sure your help and friendship are appreciated.

Rachel said...

I will keep them in prayer.

Anonymous said...

I will certainly be praying my dear! god be with them all.