Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today's Order of Events

Today I went to the dmv and renewed my license. They even took a new picture. I don't know if it's a good one though because the flash from the camera momentarily blinded me so I couldn't see the new picture. And I going to the doc in a few minutes to see if I have strep throat. It doesn't feel as bad as it did earlier though, so I probably don't. But my ears are killing! We'll see... Oh and I think I broke the cable box. I dropped it and now it won't go on. I hope that either Adam can fix it or he won't get mad...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes comic when Calvin's dad sneezes whille getting a picture done for his drivers liecence. I guess the picture didn't turn out good because Calvin thaght it looked funny.