Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Not Very Exciting Things

OKay. Time for a new post. I've been slightly distracted from my devotion to blogger because I have recently discovered how fun and interesting facebook can be. Especially when you have several odd friends who are also on facebook and you can converse quite nicely. So my apologies to all. I have been working furiously for the past week and have not found much time for lazy things... Saturday I went craft shopping with the girls and bought myself a great "native-made" hand bag. Quite colorful and unlike any other I've ever owned. I also broke a Christmas angel and had to buy it. Yuck. But the nice lady gave me a discount. Sunday was church, which was quite nice. And in the afternoon I went to visit my Grandma. And Grandpa. We had a wonderful visit and I discovered that Grandpa would make a good waiter. He brought Grandma and I some coffee. Next was more church at which I helped in the nursery. Monday was work. It was busy which is good because last week was slow. In the evening was Bible study at Mom and Dad's. Today was more work. Then after a quick burrito for supper, Adam and I went to Mary's house (she's my boss) so Adam could fix the broken part and replace the thermostat. And that is what I've been doing. Also, everyone will be glad to know that the piano tuner-man is coming tomorrow to tune the piano. I sat down to play today and only finished two measures before I was back up to make the call. It was preetty bad. Nothing exciting going on yet. So sorry to bore you all. Come again though. One never knows when exciting things pop up.

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Shopping on Saturday was fun! Sorry about the broken angel, you passed the test with your honesty. We'll have to do it again sometime! I can't stop thinking about the bookshelf that I didn't buy, I'm sure it's gone by now. The one in Michael's bedroom doesn't even compare to it.

Bethany said...

Hey, you never know. Some things in those places don't move very fast. You should go check it out again. And it would be super fun to go again. I know Mom would like to go back again soon.

Anonymous said...

haha... I JUST got a facebook... I like it but havn't found people yet.

Anonymous said...

What is facebook? (dare I ask?)

Nothing is worse than playing an out of tune piano.

Rachel said...

I would almost feel guilty buying the bookshelf now if it IS still there because I know your mom also liked it. Maybe I should just go back and look for an even better deal!

Martha said...

Buy the bookcase!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachel said...

I went today after Bible study and thought for sure it wouldn't be there. It was, so I got it!

Bethany said...

Told you it would be there.

Face book is kinda like blogging in that you can find friends there and write them messages and stuff. Unlike blogging in that it is not a journel and non facebook people cannot go there. You must join to see what it's like. But if one has no friends on facebook it is no fun. I have found kids from church, from Williamson, from homeschool, from Wolcott... Lots of old friends and buddies.

Anonymous said...

Heather found you!! :)

Bethany said...

Yup... now she's my friend :)

Anonymous said...

What in the world is a facebook?

Martha said...

I think its something to distract young bloggers from connecting with the rest of us. :)

Anonymous said...

She sayz you don't know her at all! LOL.

Bethany said...

Yeah, cause I gave a really random answer to the "how do you know this person" question.

Martha said...

So... how was your weekend?

Bethany said...

Time for a new post, but alas! I have no time!