Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting There...

Oh, and so far this week, I have accomplished some of my goal list. I hung a painting (three cheers!) and learned a new Spanish word. Invierno means winter. Last week I only learned three new words. Does that mean I have to learn seven this week to make up for it? Last weeks new words were: amistad/friendship, ejemplo/example, and chicles/gum. I also found that our library has several Spanish children's books and they lable them with a red sticker on the binding, so they are easy to find. So even though I no longer have an instant "Facebook connection" to my Spanish speaking friends, I can still learn new words from the kid's books at the library.

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

Guess what I did today? I went to the YMCA and worked out! I was thinking of you the whole time. You made me do it, Bethany!

Now I feel like napping!

Martha said...

I love that you will be blogging again. Blog world gets pretty lonely sometimes and I love having company.

PS. I absolutely love the "thinking" photo of Josh. Did you take that one?

Oh, and I guess this means you will be forfeiting your Lexulous game, yes?

Bethany said...

Haha, yeah I guess I will have to forfeit my "lex luther" game. And I do believe I did take the thinking photo. After all, I have to take at least one good photo once in a while.