Thursday, September 21, 2006

Orchard Walks

Lately we've been going for orchard walks when I go to my parents house. The apples are ready for picking and the migrants are picking every day. It's always so beautiful to walk through the orchard. Very peaceful and serene. And it's good excersice. This photo is from the other day when I took a walk with my Mom. Today would be a good day for a walk too, but I'm at my house. My land lord does have a few apple trees, though I'm not sure it would be the same. Especially since no one is home to walk with. Maybe later?
A side note for Mom... CM is not getting married. They aren't engaged. I called to congratulate and was informed otherwise. But probably eventually.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I enjoyed my orchard walk yesterday. It is absolutely beautiful where you mom and dad live! I DO like the country!

Anonymous said...

Me too!