Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Don't Really Feel This Grouchy... I Just Have Nothing Exciting to Write

I should post something new, but I have no desire to. I do not feel clever or witty, like Jane, and I do not have a good story to tell, like my Mom. I have not been anywhere fun, like Kate, and I have not discovered a new favorite ice cream, like Jessica. So I have nothing to write about.

It is raining and quite wet. I worked today and ate jelly beans while doing so. I gave one old man a hug and he said it made his day. Josh is getting over 5 days worth of diarrhea. He is Daddy's little man. Josh's dog pajamas bring him out in a whole slur of "Molly this" and "Molly that". Last night, Joe and I stacked wood in the dark. For that reason, and only that reason, I am thankful it was still chilly. We could not see if there were bugs, but we did not worry because it was too cold for them (the bugs) to care. I have the next two weeks off of daycare work, because the family who runs daycare is going to FL. (Lucky...) I want to go to Florida. During those two weeks, I will work extra hours at the restaurant selling chocolate. Yes, the restaurant sells chocolate. It doubles as a candy store. I wish my yard was neat and clean and had a fence. Then we could go out and play without worries. Why do all four tires on my vehicle HAVE to match? Adam has class tonight, which means I'll be all by myself, with Josh, this evening. Maybe we'll go to the library. I need some more books so I can pretend to read them. On a positive note, I found my "Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You?" book. It had been missing almost all winter. It was under my hope chest. Good thing I clean once in a while. Oh, and we are going to be traveling to Tennessee at the end of April, for a week. Who should we visit on the way, or does anyone know of anything fun to do in Nashville with a 1 1/2 year old? I'll have two days to spend there while Adam takes a class. I need ideas people!!

3 comments:

Martha said...

I really enjoyed this post. It was a good run-down of what has been happening and I found it especially exciting. But, I still think the Candy store doubles as a restaurant...

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading this post!!So much in such a little space.It was nice to hear from you again.I miss my Bethany visits on the Blog!!

Priscilla said...

The Adventure Science Center

Nashville Zoo at Grassmere

The wax museum looked cool too...but I wasn't sure a toddler would think so.