Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Drawers

Last week, a good friend of mine was cleaning out her closet. She had a serious case of too many clothes and I was more than happy to take some off her hands. I ended up coming home with a big garbage bag full of clothes, which in turn made me need to clean out some clothes of my own so the new ones could be put away. You may be pleased to know that I am going to rid myself of this very fine t-shirt that I have not worn since before I was pregnant with Josh. Yes, I actually wore that really cool X-men shirt. But only to bed. Talk about sexy jammies, eh? Whenever I empty my drawers of excess clothing, I always take my drawers out and set them on the floor. This time I took advantage of the opportunity and soaped up the edges of my drawers so they will slide better. The only problem is that the bottom of my drawer seems to be coming off. Suppose I pack my drawer too full? We do tend to overpack our drawers because Adam and I share our dresser. The drawers are nice and big, but when one has clothes a plenty, they still end up too full. Anyway, my drawer has yet to go back into the dresser, since I am not a fan of destroying our antique dresser. Suppose I should find a hammer and get to it, since the cats like to sleep in my clothes. *Not a fan of hairy clothes*

This morning Josh decided to help me soap up the dresser again. He is my big helper.
He couldn't help himself, when it came to tasting the soap. He licked his fingers several times, before he finally realized that soap really wasn't all that appetizing. I got a good laugh out of it though!

5 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

Lol - I seriously did laugh out loud when I saw his expression to the soap! SO funny!

Judah likes to ask to try the different spices I use during dinner... I always let him, and some of them get pretty funny looks from him too :)

Rachel said...

So cute and funny, that Josh.

How awesome to be given a bunch of clothes.

Sherri said...

You're a good mom to let him eat soap, how else are they going to learn?!

Martha said...

I hope he doesn't come to like it...

"ratio" good name for a dog.

Uncle Dave said...

Hey, haven't you seen "A Christmas Story". You don't want him to go blind from "soap poisoning" do you?