Monday, July 25, 2011

Chruch Directions

Can I blog this late at night? Because every time I get ready to blog, I realize what time it is and exactly how tired I really feel...

This blog was going to be about church. It's been a very strange "church summer". That of course makes no sense to you, but what I really mean is that our regular attendance of our regular church has been erratic and irregular. Between Josh being sick two Sundays, Adam helping a friend with sound at a church in the city, and being out of town, there has been a slight "disconnect" with our home church. And not only the afore mentioned reasons, but also this past Sunday we visited a friends' church and we really liked it. Adam wants to go again. And if Adam wants to go again, so do I. I have been attending a small group Bible study with some young people who attend there, and I am excited to see how Adam could get plugged in too. Keep us in your prayers as we are stepping in a new direction.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Disconnects are so not fun. :(

Did you go to church with EW or someone else? Prayers for you. And much love too.

Wanda said...

Holding your decision in my prayers.

Rachel said...

I will pray for you guys too. It's exciting and sad at the same time when you leave a church for a new one...at least that's how I felt when we left Walnut Hill Community for BCC years ago. We have been very blessed at BCC and wish the same for you and Adam wherever you end up.