Monday, May 03, 2010

Back to the Grind Stone

For the first time in over a week and a half, I get to see these cute little faces tomorrow. They will most likely be happy to see me. At least she usually is. She tends to call me "momma" during the day. I know she doesn't mean it, but I also find it endearing. I'm going back to work tomorrow morning. My first day back at the daycare, since I had the week off last week. I will be glad to see the "scalawags" and hopefully they will be glad to see me. Josh has been talking about his friends today. He even prayed for them tonight. This was his first time praying all by himself. First he was gong to pray for the ladybugs and bees, but I suggested that he should pray for people. The first people he chose to pray for were the kids from daycare, so I guess he must miss them. I suppose I'll be more ready to be back at work after I have actually been there for a bit. Today I don't feel like going to work. I like being home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww they are so cute!! I can't wait to hear little prayers.Have you ever heard of the Dear God kids?If you havn't I should bring my book.So cute!!

Martha said...

What pretty little flowers!