Thursday, January 25, 2007

Bethany's Ailments

So my wrist is feeling a bit better. But I need some advice. There is a spot on my lower thumb that is pink and the skin there is dead. I have no feeling in that spot at all. It is a very small spot but big enough for me to notice. Also, when I put pressure on that particular spot, there is a tingling sensation that moves up my thumb. This has happened for a whole day. Should I be concerned and maybe talk to someone about this? The only other thing that bothers me is the consistent feeling that my hand wants to fall off... meaning, it keeps popping and there is some pressure in my wrist (possibly form the brace I'm wearing?)... What is the general opinion of these issues?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is in reply to the post you left me earlier...

Thats where I was a few weeks ago. But something happenned in my mind. I realised that I had to stop waiting for Him to do something and take a step of faith and just have a relationship with Him. As tough as it may be... It says in James that faith witout deeds is dead. I was dead because I had faith but I wasnt taking the steps to have that intimacy that so many talk about. Its not something that just comes. You have to be delibrate about it. Delibrate about loving God and spending time with Him.

He loves you very mcuh Im sure you know that. You just have to take that step in faith toward Him... Does that make sence?

Anonymous said...

Beth, I would get it checked out if I were you. You have insurance and you should see the doctor. If nothing else it will give you peace of mind. Besides, I hear there is a good orthopedic dr. here in The Commons.

Rachel said...

Hmmm...I think I'd have it checked out too.

Shelly said...

I rarely go to the doctor so I'm probably not the one to ask. So, my advice is listen to your mother! :)

Martha said...

Mother hasn't been to the doctor in quite some time... in fact, I've been known to avoid dentists too. Hopefully, by the time my teeth fall out, I won't be needing them anymore. (Hey, Beth, do you have a blender?)

Bethany said...

Mom, you are funny... But no, that's an investment you'll have to make if your teeth fall out ;)

Rachel said...

No comment.