Friday, February 29, 2008

Going Out on a Snowy Evening




Tonight is a snowy evening. I drove out to visit a friend of mine who goes to college in Geneseo and when I came home it had snowed at least another six inches. That makes for a lot of snow since Tuesday afternoon. The snow is very pretty and I don't see any reason to complain about it. After all, it is about time we have a decent snow fall around here. Maybe the family will want to go sledding tomorrow. Wouldn't that be fun? This is perfect snow for playing in. Maybe not for building snowmen or snow forts, but good for making trails and just general goodness. I bet these snowy pictures make you southerners jealous of all our snowy goodness. And yes, there is a driveway somewhere beneath the tires of my car. Good thing that I knew the general area of the driveway or it might've been hard to find. Oh, but what fun and beauty the snow is. I am enjoying the looks of it all.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Cool pictures. I love how the snowflakes show up in the photos.