Thursday, December 14, 2006

Anyone Up For Iced Tea?

This is what it feels like we should be doing today instead of getting ready to celebrating Christmas. Riding bikes sounds like fun on a day like this! It has been so warm this week. Up in the 50's today. It certainly is not like a normal December. So, is anyone up for coming over to tan in the backyard? Okay, okay... That was a joke. But how about swimming or having a barbeque? To be honest, I really would like a little snow, maybe just for the next two weeks, to help get me in the Christmas mood. How about you?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Snow for Christmas would be great! The boys want to go sledding. But I have to admit, I am enjoying these mild temperatures.

Priscilla said...

Hey! That's my bike!

Martha said...

Dn't worr. I was ust borrowing it.

Shelly said...

Don't you think it would be fun to have it 80 degrees on Christmas? We could wear shorts and tanks and FLIP-FLOPS!!! Well, I sure would like to try it. I don't think I'd miss the snow a bit. :)

And... what happened Martha????
txnbx

Priscilla said...

No... christmas needs to be cold and snowy. It is just wrong to have it any other way! (Sorry, Australia!)

Martha said...

I agree, Priscilla, cold and snowy for Christmas. (Sorry, Shelly.)