Sunday, December 10, 2006

A Boring Blog Survey

So, I was surfing random blogs and came across a survey. I love filling out surveys, so, just to bore you I shall post.

Eye color:
green

Shoe size:
7 1/2

Height:
5' 3 & 3/4"

What are you wearing right now?
green sweater and muddy black dress pants

Righty or lefty:
righto

----------------------------------------------------------

FAVORITES

Kind of pants:
my brown linen pants

Drink:
water and chai tea

Month:
June... July and August still to go!

Cartoon:
the old ones... road runner, bugs bunny, elmer fudd, etc.
------------------------------------------------

HAVE YOU EVER...

Given anyone a bath?
a few small children

Broken a bone:
no

Played truth or dare:
I used to all the time with the Hester's

Came close to dying:
I don't think so.

Been in a hot tub:
yes

Fall asleep in Class:
No, unless you call Sunday night church a class... then I have. And Mom and Dad made me go to bed that night without watching America's Funniest Videos. Guess I deserved it.

Broken someone's heart:
Yes... but I think he got over it.

Cried when someone died:
yes

Fell off your chair:
Who hasn't?

Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
no

Saved email conversations?
I don't think so, but I do save important e-mails.

EVER HAD...

Chicken pox:
when I was a kid

Sore Throat:
yup

Stitches:
Eight little stiches around my knuckle... washing glasses for a friend. Boy, did he feel bad.

------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU...

Question yourself:
all the time

Who was the last person that texted you?
G.I. Joe

Who makes you smile a lot:
Troy, he's so cute!

Who knows you the best:
Mom and Dad, Adam is a close third

Do you like filling these out?
Sadly, yes. I find them quite enjoyable.

Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
Both

Do you get along with your family?
I love my family and get along with them too.

--------------------------------------------

Random Questions:

What did you do yesterday:
Went Christmas shopping, ate pizza at Mom's house, texted G.I. Joe, went to the public market

What car/truck do you wish to have?
mine... I'm quite content with it

How many remote controls are in your house?:
'round about four

Scary or Funny Movies:
funny ones

Chocolate or Vanilla:
vanille

Summer or winter:
definently summer

Coffee or tea:
Tea. I try not to drink coffee. But I do like it.

Phone or in person:
In person... I've regretted "over the phone".

------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday did you...

1. Talked to someone you like:
Yes, quite a few people I like.

2. Buy something:
yup, Christmas is coming! and soda pop and coffee

3.Get sick:
no

4. Talk to an ex:
ex what? no

5. Miss someone:
I usually miss people... so I'll say yes just incase.

--------------------------------------------------

Last person who....

Slept in your bed:
myself

Went to the movies with?
Adam

Said "I Love You" to?
Adam

__________________________________

MORE Random.....

what book are you reading now?
Revelation and Joshua... I don't seem to be reading much else lately.

What's under your bed:
dust and probably an old water bottle or two

Favorite sports to watch?
hockey (adam's fault)

Favorite Locations?
my parent's house and the beach

What are you most scared of right now?
things

Who do you really hate right now?
the fly in the window

Song that's stuck in your head right NOW?
all I can hear is that buzzing fly and no song is in my head (that's odd)
--------------------------------
Random... (again)

Your Favorite Food?
muffins

Are you too shy to ask someone out?
I was, but now I'm married, so I can ask any old time.

Hugs or Kisses?:
some of each, but more hugs

Dogs or cats?:
cats


So there you go. A boring survey. I had fun filling it out and I hope you enjoy reading it and learning more about me.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Pretty neat, maybe I'll try one of those sometime!

Martha said...

"Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call:
no"

Is that because you were never disappointed?

Anonymous said...

Did you kill that fly yet?

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bethany said...

Thanks for your comment earlier Mom...

Yeah, he called me all the time, though sometimes too late at night. I guess I got thinking about the other one because that's who I had to wait to call.