Friday, December 22, 2006

Nothing Interesting

Since I have about an hour to spare (I should be cleaning my house or something useful) I shall blog to you all. I've been working a bit lately. Every day this week and I 'll be working everyday next week (except Christmas) because I'll be going babysitting. Christmas has come very quickly this time around. Somehow it just sneaked up. Adam and I are spending Christmas Eve at his grandparents in Buffalo. His Aunt and Uncle and two cousins will be there too. I am bringing two pies. One pumpkin and one pecan. I'll be baking all day Saturday because I am bringing pies to Mom's house on Monday too. That makes four pies... talk about lots of work. Maybe Adam will make supper tomorrow?

Tonight I'm going out to eat with Carissa, Emily and Eliza Jane. Supposedly there is some nice place to eat out at East View so we shall "don our gay apparel" and dine with the high society. Once in a while we go out with each other and it's such a nice way to keep in contact, especially with everyone off at school or working long strenuous hours. Sometimes I get to missing my friends and it's great when we all get together. Speaking 'o which, I ought to give a few people a call and set up appointments before they all rush back to the books.

Okay enough of this boring blabber. I'll post again when I have more interesting conversation. Hmmm, I should find my camera, which is buried somewhere out in the car. Not very safe. And where is this snow we're supposed to get for Christmas? All I see is rain.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Are we supposed to get snow? I haven't heard.

Are you guys going to "Biaggi's" by any chance? Uncle Dave and I went there about a month or so ago, and it was delicious! The atmosphere is good too. I have also eaten at PF Changs twice with work people and that's yummy too. So nice to go out with friends, have fun!

Bethany said...

Well, the lady in charge decided to go to Mario Via Bruzzi in Pitts. instead... so no East View Restaurants.

And I haven't heard of any snow yet... I think it's supposed ta be green this year. What can we say?

Rachel said...

Hey we ate at Mario's yesterday too! We went there for Uncle Dave's work Christmas party at lunch time.

Bethany said...

that's cool... how random is that?