Saturday, October 06, 2007

Come on Baby!!!

Sentiments of the day:

fat hands
fat feet
swelling cheeks
ugh, help me off the couch

Come on baby... So I know I have three weeks before my due date and most likely I'll go over. I don't really mind being pregnant, but after three or so more weeks of this, I'll definitely be ready to meet this baby. Not that I'm not ready now... Reality is just still sinking in that we'll have a little baby soon. Getting up is getting increasingly more difficult and as you can see from my list above, I've been swelling a bit. I'm trying to watch my salt intake and I hear that you're supposed to keep your feet up. The latter is quite the joke... Who has time to put their feet up? There are things to do, places to go, people to meet, etc., etc., etc. And next week is my last week of work. I only have three days of work, but it's an "on your feet all day" kind of job. This last week will probably be the most trying, because of my growing tummy and the ever increasing waddle. I'm hoping to get to meet this baby a little early, but not too early. I have a few girl dates set up with some friends next week and I was told to hold that baby in till then. Secretly, I wouldn't really mind if baby came next Friday, but I do want to hang out with the girls too. Ugh, my back hurts if I sit too long. It's getting close... And it's getting exciting.

7 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Hang in there! You have made it this far!

Martha said...

Yes, it get increasingly more difficult to accomplish the everyday tasks. You're almost there. I went 11 days early with Jim, that gives you about a week and a half. How does that sound?

So did you pack your bag? Don't forget to call your mom when the time comes. I'll have the camera ready so you can get some first pictures.

Heather said...

Hang on, Bethany! You are almost there.

judi/Gmj said...

Call mom, pack the bag, feed the animals, ahh somewere in there call Adam. You have lots of blog friends praying for you and baby. We are anxiously waiting with you.

Anonymous said...

just think..a back ache...swollen feetsies, a waddle here and there (I do that most all the time now according to LeeAnne and LoriAnne that actually showed me out loud)..heartburn a bit...a tummy you could serve a turkey on...ah but the most incredible thing is this unbelieveable miracle of life..You are going to be the mom of a new little human being..all the memories of waddles and swelling will be gone and in its place will be that beautiful little miracle...I still am so amazed and thrilled at the wonder of it all..and there you are..the baby of my baby having a baby..even more of a miracle..and all so beautiful inside and out..I am sooo blessed! I love you my Bethany...

Anonymous said...

"and there you are..the baby of my baby having a baby..even more of a miracle.."

Oh dear, I think I'm gonna cry! I'm trying to take good care of all these babies but there sure are a bunch of them!

Rachel said...

Steven and Michael were both 9 days early. You know what brings em' early, don't you?...

"The baby of my baby having a baby", I think I'm gonna cry too!