Saturday, October 27, 2007

My Furry Little Kids

Molly and Louis (my dog and cat) are kinda like my kids. They really do amuse me. At this moment they are both looking very attentively out our sliding glass door at the squirrels in the back yard. One next to the other, Molly whining and Louis with his eyes wide open like he's on the hunt. They make me laugh because they are just so cute. Earlier this morning Molly was trying to get Louis to play and Louis stood on his hind legs with his paws on Molly's face and started to nibble her nose and ears. Then Molly kinda nibbles Louis back. Sometimes she washes his head with her big, pink tongue. Louis doesn't seem to mind it. He tolerates her very well considering that some cats and dogs do not get along at all. In the mornings, if Molly thinks that I'm staying in bed too long, she will sit right at the bed side and whine till I give her some attention. She likes to gently nibble on my fingers. Although lately she's into this thing of pawing you. And she has nails that scratch! I hope she's a little more considerate when the baby comes home! I really do think she will like having a baby around. And Louis will just have to get used to another family member.

3 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

They sure are intent!

Martha said...

Very cute. I like it alot.

You need a camera too.

Joe Fool said...

How nice.