Saturday, October 13, 2007

Fat Sausage Fingers

This morning my fingers are numb and tingly. After researching briefly on-line, I found that a common complaint of late pregnancy is carpel tunnel syndrome, causing numb and tingly fingers. I was thinking it had to do with low blood pressure as the reading yesterday was 120/12. But now I think it may be carpel tunnel. What is especially aggravating is waking up in the middle of the night to having my thumb and first two fingers on sabbatical leave. Pins and needles are shooting through them and I must wiggle my fingers quite a bit to get them to wake up. Oh, fat sausage fingers! What am I to do with you?

5 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh I know that feeling well! I have carpal tunnel in both hands. One I had surgery on so it is much better. the other I never did so I still get the pins and needles and numb hand. Poor girl hang in there!

judi/Gmj said...

Your blood preasure was 120/12 ??? Are ya sure about the 12? Hummm. Must be a typo. :)

Bethany said...

I thought that's what the girl wrote on the chart... I thought it was wierd too. Maybe I was wrong?

Rachel said...

I'll bet her 1 was really supposed to be a 7, 120/72 is normal.

Anonymous said...

yes...my darlin...120/12...in that case I don't spose you would be anyplace but in the hospital...so..maybe you should check on that...that seems a wee mite low..er than low...hopefully...its so much better than that...time sure is flying...gosh golly wiz, I wish I was there...love you...and you will call when your on your way in the car with suitcase and diaper bag packed and ready to go...oooeee...I am so excited..call anytime of the night or day or middle of the night...okay..