Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hannah Sleeps Over

Today is a blustery day... reminds me of Piglet and Pooh. Mom and Dad were just over and now they are heading off into the wind and snow. My goodness, the snow storm came in a hurry. One moment it was clear and the next... whoosh! Snow. Anyway, Mom and Dad came to pick up Hannah because she spent the night last night. We girls had a good time together. Yesterday we went and had our hair cut by Auntie Kathy and returned bottles to Wegmans. We went home and played spit (a card game Hannah taught me), checked our blogs and ate a donut from Wegmans. When Adam came home from work we had fish fries for dinner, watched a little Olympics and played Apples to Apples. Hannah taught Adam how to play spit while I caught up on my Bible reading. When it came time for bed, I let Hannah use the new tooth brush I had bought for Adam and she and I climbed into bed, while Adam watched TV and fell asleep on the couch. It was some good girl time, although at times, I was sure Hannah was bored because it is so quiet at my house. I imagine that, even though there is only three kids back at home most of the time, that it is still pretty noisy or at least more to do. Too bad I don't have a coloring book, or we could've colored together. (Next time Hannah...) So, today Mom and Dad came to get her and they stayed for lunch. We had sausages with peppers, onions and mushrooms, chocolate milk and chips. Pretty tasty I think.
Well, I shall go before I bore you too much. Hopefully, I will be able to post pictures soon. That will make blogging more exciting.

No comments: