Thursday, February 02, 2006

Isn't that rash?

Well, after going to the doctor for the second time in two weeks because of my rash, my doctor told me that I actually have/had mono, and people who have mono, when they take amoxicillin often brake out in a rash. So that is where my rash is from. My Mom told me that often mono can look just like strep, so that is where the confusion came from. So my sore throat went away and then I got a strange rash. I have now stopped taking the amoxicillin, and although it is still there, the rash is fading slightly. I felt rather silly going to work today with my face all blotchy and red, but most people thought I was just flushed. My boss told me I looked really hot, because my face was all red, and said to take off my sweater. I had to explain that it was just a rash from the medication I was taking. So glad it is finally fading...

2 comments:

Martha said...

Did your mother teach you how to spell? Well, she's "gald" to know your rash is fading too. :)

Priscilla said...

Good to hear this. I guess you can disregard all of my well meaning advice from my comment on your other post.