Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Louis the Lionhearted


Today is Wednesday and I'm home with Louis my cat. Perhaps I could tell everyone 13 things about Louis.

1) Louis was found wandering the streets in Greece.

2) We adopted Louis from Lollipop Farm.

3) He was a Christmas present from my husband, Adam.

4) He is black with a few white spots on his chest and tummy.

5) Louis is around 6 months old.

6) He likes to climb my back when I am brushing my hair.

7) He likes sitting in or on the edge of the bathtub.

8) Louis attacks my fuzzy white slippers with a vengeance!

9) He sleeps in the bed almost every night (or at least he used to).

10) He eats a lot!

11) Louis and Adam play almost every night when Adam comes home.

12) Louis thinks the basement in an exciting place to explore.

13) Louis loves guests!!!


3 comments:

Martha said...

Poor Louis, wandering the streets of Greece! Kinda reminds me a little of Oliver and Company....

Priscilla said...

Can he speak Greek?

Bethany said...

Not yet, but he'd like to learn his native tongue